This course teaches IT professionals how to use the Enterprise Mobility Suite to manage devices, users, and data. In addition, this course teaches students how to use other technologies, such as Group Policy and other Windows Serverbased technologies, to manage devices and secure data. Students will learn how to design and implement cloud-based and on-premises solutions for managing Windows-based, iOS, and Android devices, and they will learn how to provide secure and efficient access to data and applications.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use devices in the enterprise environment.
- Describe AD DS features for device management.
- Implement and administer Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Connect AD DS with Azure AD.
- Plan and implement app support.
- Manage devices in Microsoft Office 365.
- Plan and implement Intune.
- Use Intune to manage devices.
- Use Intune to manage applications and Resource Access.
- Plan and implement Microsoft Azure Rights Management (Azure RMS).
- Plan and implement Remote Access.
- Plan and protect data.
- Recover data and operating systems.