ITIL® is a set of best practices guidance that has become a worldwide-adopted framework for Information Technology Services Management (ITSM) by many Public & Private Organizations.
Since early 1990, ITIL® has been evolving from focusing on Functions and Processes under versions 1 and 2 to focusing on the Full Service Lifecycle Management .
In addition to the existing benefits of aligning IT goals and objectives with the business, improving quality and reducing cost of operation; ITSM and ITIL® now emphasizes the following areas:
- Assist in transforming IT Service Management onto a strategic business asset.
- Assist in defining and managing the complete lifecycle of IT Service Management Process.
Provide guidance on the development of Services Strategy, the development of Service Design, the Transition of Services from current to desired state, the Implementation and the Continuous improvement of the those Services
This exam-preparatory course provides comprehensive coverage of foundation concepts within the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Through lectures and practice exam questions participants explore the concepts of good practice in IT Service Management based on the ITIL® Framework. Included in this course is the ITIL® Foundation formal certification exam.
An effective lecture designed at achieving a clear understanding the new ITIL® Best Practice and Service Management lifecycle mode.
- To provide participants with a strong understanding of the ITIL®;
- Service Lifecycle approach, Service models and framework, ITIL® common language, processes definitions and relationships, benefits and goals ;
- To provide participants a firm foundation in IT Service Management best practices, the knowledge and pre-requisite to prepare for the ITIL®;
- Foundation Certification exam.