This course helps managers assess their personal strengths as the leader of a team and adjust their approach based on fundamental needs and individual differences. An essential course in an era where diversity is celebrated, underscored and a daily reality.
To improve your ability to relate to various types of personalities using a proven model and overcome communication blind spots.
- Become more aware of your behaviour as a team leader.
- Understand the consequences of your own fundamental motivations.
- Become aware of individual differences.
- Adapt your approach to each based on the types of fundamental needs.
- Take responsibility for the team’s performance to achieve expected results.
Theoretical presentations (40%); scenarios and exercises (60%).
- Link between fundamental motivations and behaviours
- Basic premises
- Personality strengths deployment questionnaire
- Fundamental motivations and types of actions based on personality type (colour)
- Relationship styles: primary, borrowed or hidden
- Conflict vs. opposition (definition and sources)
- Reactions or personal adjustments in a conflict situation
- Predictable change sequence in a conflict situation
- Personal strengths and exaggerated strengths
- Managing individuals… managing specificities
- Personal improvement plan
- Training evaluation