Transition to Office and what’s news 2016 WT-016
Explore the differences and discover the new functions offered by Office 2016.
General knowledge of Windows and Office
Overview of Office 365
- What is Office 365?
- Services offered in Office 365S
- Connecting to the services
- Connecting to Office 365
- Opening a session
- Overview of the Office 365 portal
Common desktop changes with Office 365 (2016)
- New File menu
- Template library
- New save locations
- Touch mode
- Ribbon view modes
Shared Skype meetings (with Lync)
- Share files and work simultaneously
- Office add-ons
- New image library
Excel 2016 – What’s new
- One-click forecasting
- Create forecast charts based on historical data.
- Enhancements in pivot tables
- Automatic relationship detection
- Automatic time grouping
- Search and rename
- Import queries
- Geographic data on 3D maps
PowerPoint 2016 – What’s new
- New “Morph” transition effect
- Designer tab for presentation suggestions
- Create and insert demonstration videos
- Conflict resolution during multi-user changes
Outlook 2016 – What’s new
- Modern attachments
- Attach a document from your recent items and share them from OneDrive or SharePoint with email recipients.
- Mail triage
- Prioritize your mail by putting low priority messages in a separate folder.
- Contact group folders
- File emails and manage group meetings
Word 2016 – What’s new
- Work with others simultaneously on a document regardless of the device you’re using.
- Simplified sharing
- Just click the Share button in the Ribbon for easy sharing right from your Office documents. See who has access to a given document and who is
- Currently working in the document.
- Improved version history
- Refer back to previous snapshots and earlier drafts of documents.
- New chart types
- Smart Lookup:
- The Insights pane opens with definitions, Wiki articles and the main associated searches on the web.
- “Tell Me” feature This text field lets you enter words and phrases related to what you want to do next and quickly access the functions you want to use.
- Integration with OneNote
Regular Rate : 150.00 $
Preferential Rate : 127.50 $
Upcoming Dates :