- An existing Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) level certification for Windows 7
- An existing Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) level certification for Windows 8
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the solutions and features related to managing Windows 8.1 in an enterprise network environment.
- Install Windows 8.1 and upgrade previous versions of Windows to Windows 8.1.
- Configure and manage Windows 8.1 by using Windows PowerShell, Group Policy, and Windows Intune.
- Implement an application strategy for Windows 8.1.
- Manage non-domain member devices and provide resource access for these devices.
- Secure Windows 8.1 devices by using appropriate tools and technologies.
- Configure remote access for computers running Windows 8.1.
- Monitor and recover Windows 8.1.
- Implement Client Hyper-V® in Windows 8.1.