Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 for the Site Owner/Power User 55035
- SharePoint Site Owners
- SharePoint Site Collection Administrators
- SharePoint Administrators and Developers
At course completion
- Manage Sites and Site Collections
- Add users and groups and manage site, list, folder and item security
- Add and configure web parts
- Configure site options including theme, title, description and icon
- Configure site navigation
- View site activity reports
- Customize lists and libraries
- Work with Site Columns and Site Content Types
- Configure Check out/in, Content Approval and Versioning
- Create and modify pages and web part pages
- Strong SharePoint 2010 or 2013 end user skills or have attended “Introduction to SharePoint 2013 for Collaboration and Document Management” or similar.
Éléments du contenu
Module 1: The Role of the Site Owner
This module provides an introduction to the topics covered in the class, introduces SharePoint terminology and gets a start in navigation.
- What is SharePoint?
- Team Collaboration
- Document Management
- Social Features
- SharePoint Administrative Roles
- – Site Owner
- -Site Collection Administrator
- – Server Administrator
- SharePoint Administration Options by Role
- Identify who can do what in SharePoint administration.
- Navigate to site collection, site, page and list administration pages.
Module 2: Users, Groups and Permissions
- SharePoint Security Best Practices
- Users and Groups
- Adding Users and Groups
- Adding Site Collection Administrators
- Permissions and Permission Levels
- Creating Custom Permission Levels
- Configuring List and Library Permissions
- Working with Audiences and Content Filtering
- Managing User Alerts
Lab : Users, Groups and Permissions
- Manage SharePoint security using best practices.
- Add new users and groups.
- Create custom permission levels.
- Work with Audiences.
Module 3: Site and Site Collection Features
- What is a Feature?
- Activating and Deactivating Features
- Commonly Used Features
Lab : Site and Site Collection Features
- Define the purpose of features.
- Activate and deactivate features.
Module 4: Managing Sites and Pages
- Creating Subsites
- Site Templates
- Site Lifecycle and Site Deletion
- Configuring the Look and Feel of a Site
- Configuring Navigation Options
- Language Settings
- Adding and Managing Pages
- Working with Web Part Pages
- Frequently Used Web Parts
Lab : Managing Sites and Pages
- Create subsites from templates.
- Configure site navigation options.
- Create and edit pages.
- Create web part pages and manage web parts.
Module 5: Working with Lists and Libraries
- SharePoint Lists and List Features
- Document Libraries
- Libraries vs. Lists with Attachments
- Adding Columns to Lists and Libraries
- Column and Item Validation
- Enterprise Metadata and Keywords Settings
- Creating List and Library Views
- Working with Office Web Apps
- Organizing Content Using Folders and Metadata
- Picture, Asset and Other Libraries
- Working with the Recycle Bin
- Configuring RSS Feeds
- Configuring Incoming Email
- About Tags and Notes and Ratings
Lab : Working with Lists and Libraries
- Create and customize lists and libraries.
- Open and edit documents in Microsoft Office and with Office Web Apps.
- Manage checked out documents.
- Recover items from the Recycle Bin.
- Work with document versioning.
- Create views including metadata grouped views and calendar views.
Module 6: Document Management
- Information Management Policy Settings
- Auditing List and Document Activity
- Working with Site Columns and Content Types
- Built-in Content Types
- Managing Business Content Using Content Types
- Using Document Sets
- Using the Content Organizer
- An Overview of Records Management
Lab : Document Management
- Create retention and auditing policies for a list or content type.
- Create and use Site Columns, Content Types and Document Sets.
- Use the Versioning, Check Out/In and Content Approval features.
Module 7: SharePoint Workflows
- SharePoint Workflows
- Out of the Box Workflow Demo
Lab : SharePoint Workflows
- Identify the differences between Out of the Box, SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio workflows.
- Configure and use the out of the box Approval workflow
Module 8: Monitoring SharePoint Activity
- Usage Reports
- Search Reports
- Use the Site and Site Collection reports.
Module 9: SharePoint Apps (Optional)
- What is an App?
- Working with Built-in Apps
- The SharePoint App Store
- The Corporate App Store
- Request an App
Lab : SharePoint Apps (Optional)
- Identify the different kinds of SharePoint Apps.
- Browse the App stores and add an App
Module 10: The SharePoint Community Site (Optional)
- Building online communities using SharePoint
- Discussion and Moderation
- Rating discussions and earning points
Lab : The SharePoint Community Site (Optional)
- Interact with other SharePoint users in discussion forums.
- Rate posts and earn reputation points.
Tarif régulier : $1,070.00
Tarif préférentiel : 909,54 $
Formation donnée en français, logiciel et manuel en anglais.
Notre tarification inclut le matériel pédagogique
Dates à venir :