Certified Network Defender (CND) SE-009
Learn the skills that matter! EC-Council’s vendor-neutral network security certifications provide an unbiased approach to learning secure networking practices, as well as how to analyze and harden computing systems prevalent in the current IT infrastructure.
CND v2 has earned a reputation as the only program in the market that is 100% focused on network security and defense.
IT professionals need to be part of the cybersecurity ecosystem, especially in a post-COVID Digital Transformation era. If you think cybersecurity is the responsibility of cyber teams alone, think again!
Certified Network Defender v2 has been designed by industry experts to help IT Professionals play an active role in the Protection of digital business assets and Detection and Response to Cyber Threats, while leveraging Threat Intelligence to Predict them before they happen. CND is a network security course designed to help organizations create and deploy the most comprehensive network defense system.
- Gaining the necessary knowledge to pass the CND® exam
- Enhancing your understanding of the types of attacks that occur within different environments
- Mastering the knowledge and concepts of ethical hacking
- Predict Threats and manage risk
- Entry-level Network Administrators
- Entry-level Network Security Administrations
- Data Security Analyst
- Junior Network Security Engineer
- Junior Network Defense Technician
- Security Analyst level 2
- Security Operator
Coming soon (see in french)
- 125 multiple choice questions on the entire course in English
- duration : 4 hours
Certificate of attendance for 35 CEUs/CPEs (continuing education units/continuing professionnal education)
Certificate of completion
Duration : 5 Days