This five-day, hands-on training course is designed to teach you the breadth of Microsoft virtual desktop technology, and the course will compare and contrast the various technologies with use cases and best practices. This course builds your skills in Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Service Pack 2 (SP2), Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) as part of Windows Server 2012 R2. Throughout this course, you will learn how to manage, monitor, support, and troubleshoot various Windows-based desktop virtualization solutions.
This course is intended for the IT administrators, and implementers, of large and midsized organizations who want to understand and get hands on experience with the latest Microsoft desktop and application virtualization technologies and how to plan, implement, and manage virtual infrastructure solutions based on these technologies.
- Describe desktop and application virtualization.
- Plan and implement user state virtualization.
- Plan and implement App-V.
- Plan and deploy App-V clients.
- Manage and administer application virtualization.
- Understand application sequencing.
- Configure client Hyper-V.
- Plan and deploy session-based desktops.
- Publish and configure RemoteApp programs.
- Plan pooled personal desktops.
- Plan and implement pooled and personal desktops.
- Implement Remote Access.
- Understand health monitoring of VDI infrastructure.