Excel, Beginner Part 2 | Virtual classroom
Mastering the basics features of Excel to create a simple spreadsheet from the design phase to the printing process.
A good knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Creating a formula using functions;
- Using the SUM function;
- Adding a range of data using the instant data analysis tools;
- Using Statistical functions;
- Changing the format of cells.
- Changing the width of a column;
- Changing the height of a row;
- Inserting or deleting cells;
- Inserting or deleting rows or columns;
- Hiding rows or columns.
- Modifying the alignment;
- Formatting characters;
- Adding borders;
- Applying shades to cells;
- Using conditional formatting;
- Copying and pasting formatting.
Page Layout and Printing:
- Using the Print Preview feature;
- Modifying the page layout options;
- Using the Page Layout view;
- Editing page breaks;
- Defining the print area;
- Printing a spreadsheet.
Regular Rate : 79.00 $
Webinar Web Platform
Access available 15 minutes before the Webinar.
The access instructions and the password will be provided by email 48 hours before the presentation.
Upcoming Dates :