Office 365 – One Note – OF-006
For most managers nowadays, keeping track of all your projects, deadlines and especially everything that was delegated to colleagues or employees can be a real headache.
This training will help you control your schedules or acquire a method that combines the potential of OUTLOOK and ONENOTE to be TRULY effective, no matter varied and numerous your tracking may be!
- Know an effective work method for your tracking;
- Learn how to document your strategies, linking them with your daily activities;
- Easily combine and centralize your critical information;
- Reduce data search time to a minimum;
- Organize effective meetings with optimal tracking.
Have the Microsoft OneNote software (2007 to 2019)
- Overview of OneNote basic functions;
- The Different OneNote areas and their tree structures;
- Advanced management of the Notepad function;
- Customizing the OneNote work interfaces;
- Learning how to input data easily;
- Managing and organizing your notes;
- Managing and customizing advanced note indicators;
- Easily creating meeting reports and summaries;
- Optimizing OUTLOOK items (tasks, meetings, etc.) in OneNote;
- Developing work tools and collaboration;
- Mastering the connections between your notes in OneNote and your OUTLOOK tracking management table.
- The online training lasts 3 hours;
- Lecture, concrete theoretical content, and practical exercises conducted by the trainer;
- Complete illustrated training manual;
- The participants leave with a personalized action plan.