Remote Work Performance (Webinar)
Organize your remote work environment in order to remain efficient and fulfill your role and responsibilities in difficult times.
- Identify and implement best practices in order to be productive and ensure excellent job performance when you are working remotely.
- Adapt the way I act and behave when fulfilling my responsibilities.
- Get the tools you need to stay motivated and manage your stress when you are working remotely.
Real-time virtual classroom in which each participant connects to the class via a web link. Computer, webcam, and headphones with a microphone are required.
Remote work. What changes can I expect?
- Remote work: what changes and stays the same
- Discussion: What kind of employee are you? What do you need?
- Being self-reliant and responsible when working remotely
- The importance of being proactive: anticipating and having a broader vision of your work
Communication: just because we’re far away doesn’t mean we can’t be close!
- Remote communication tools: why it is important to understand and use them
- Staying in touch with your team: the keys to success
- Office life when you’re working from home: the importance of informal discussions
Turning your home into an office: combining performance, comfort, and security
- Setting up an office at home
- Discussion: What are your ideal working conditions?
- Work-life balance: juggling work and personal life
- Professional habits: optimal state of mind and time management
Self-management: a remote work challenge
- How can I manage stress in the current situation?
- The golden rules of self-motivation Closing activities
- My action priorities as an employee: three steps to be taken based on my particular situation
The evaluation is completed online after the training session.
Regular Rate : 149.00 $
Upcoming Dates :