Working in hybrid mode (Webinar)
Set up your hybrid workplace so that you can remain efficient and carry out your role and responsibilities.
- Identify and implement best practices for a successful return to the office and to ensure optimal performance in hybrid mode.
- Adapt the way you act and behave when you carry out your responsibilities, and learn the skills and competencies to adopt or develop.
- Use tools to optimize your energy and personal well-being in a complex and changing environment.
Real-time virtual classroom in which each participant connects to the class via a web link. Computer, webcam, and headphones with a microphone are required.
Working in hybrid mode
- Current concerns
- Hybrid mode: the best of both worlds!
- Focus: What kind of employee are you? What are your needs?
- Contribute effectively to the transition: remain proactive in four specific areas.
- Work organization: skills to develop and task/activity mapping
Communication: being separated doesn’t mean we can’t be close!
- Stay in touch with your team: the keys to success
- Choose the right means of communication and manage perceptions
- Communicate and work flexibly: informal tools and discussions.
Turning your home into an office: performance, comfort and security
- Best practices: professional habits/discipline/respecting limits
- Focus: What are your ideal working conditions?
- Work-life balance: juggling work and personal life
- Professional habits: optimal state of mind and time management
Self-management: a challenge in hybrid mode
- Strategies for managing stress in the current situation
- Tools/resources to assess/for managing physical, mental and emotional well-being
- What I have learned
- What I want to retain (opportunities, pitfalls to avoid)
- My ideal “design”
- My action priorities as an employee: three things to set in motion
Complete the evaluation online after the training session.
Regular Rate : 149.00 $
Upcoming Dates :